Friday, March 6, 2009

Awesome Awards Abound!

There goes one alliteration again, man! :-)

So, I was checking on my awesome followers and fave blogs and I stumbled on Monica's post about her trunk of awards she richly deserved! And shared with all of us.

Head on to her blog and get to know her. Shelia of Note Songs just love her and I do, too!




Isn't it just beautiful! Make sure to visit Monica in Norway at Monica's English Version and get to know her and see how much she deserves all these awards!

So, along with my award on the sidebar, I pass on this award to all of you to share with others, because you all so deserve it for finding and following and just overall loving classy blogs like all the ladies that I've recently met have; over the course of almost two years in Blogland!

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this blog, let me know. If you really like this blog, let me know. The key is let me know. Thanks for peeking!

Niceties first

HELLO AND WELCOME to this blog dedicated to my obsession of tablescapes, and ONLY TABLESCAPES!
That means that whatever I post will be redirected to tablescapes or you will see tablescapes or the dishes and glassware that I used AND wish to use.
I hope you like you what you see; but you can't do that unless you take the tour- the TABLESCAPE TOUR that's on the side bar! I'd also love to take you on my adventures on finding great dinnerwares to display and use while leaving some serious change in your pocket, so stay a while and see all of my great deals!
Wanna know the reason behind the madness, too? Then make sure to read, Why this blog for my philosophy.