Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just For You

I've been inspired by all these beautiful awards of appreciation so I made one of my own!

Here's an award for all bloggers!

Take it and share it with others, so tell them where you got it by posting about it on your blog and asking them to do the same.

Also, make sure you let me know that you earned one by leaving a comment. That's all. Now go and be FABULOUS!

Enjoy it! You deserve it for being fabulous and any fan of a great blog will always be FABULOUS!

2 comments:

  1. Evening Chandy! Oh, thank you so much for the beautiful award! You are so sweet and I appreciate it so very much. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you like this blog, let me know. If you really like this blog, let me know. The key is let me know. Thanks for peeking!

Niceties first

HELLO AND WELCOME to this blog dedicated to my obsession of tablescapes, and ONLY TABLESCAPES!
That means that whatever I post will be redirected to tablescapes or you will see tablescapes or the dishes and glassware that I used AND wish to use.
I hope you like you what you see; but you can't do that unless you take the tour- the TABLESCAPE TOUR that's on the side bar! I'd also love to take you on my adventures on finding great dinnerwares to display and use while leaving some serious change in your pocket, so stay a while and see all of my great deals!
Wanna know the reason behind the madness, too? Then make sure to read, Why this blog for my philosophy.