Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ready for Valentine Yet?

Need some more ideas? Here's some...

Don't forget to read my first post for some pics of V-Day tables:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


Want a flirty snack?
Try this cute pattern by Noritake to serve finger foods for some close sharing time
(1997)


Not into floral stuff?
Try this new trend of pink and chocolate combo
to serve your romantic dinner on

(2006)



Date is after dinner?
Try having a cozy moment with a romantic mock drink
with a movie or in front of the fire
(I'm a Mormon so no wine suggestions here!)
(2009)


No time to dress the table?
Find two of anything other than pictures and surround it with candles

(2009)



Want a stroll down memory lane or V-day is your anniv?
Display momentous pics in lovely frames
(2006)


Have a whimsical side?
Use a fun and flirty cakestand to show off mini cakes or appetizer
(2009)


Want to eat in the living room?
Put an assortment of goodies on a cake stand with a tealight on a cute holder and enjoy a "Lady and the Tramp" moment with your hands.
(2009)


Just love the color RED?
Stick with a solid shade to share a meal on

(2009)
Straight or Scalloped edge, red is a pretty choice(Pfaltzgraff.com)


Flirty but Shy?
Show off both with a wispy graphic on a bold shade
(2007)

4 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! Do you set tables for people or just for fun? I had no idea you enjoyed stuff like this. Cutre site, cute ideas. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! Not yet for public use, but soon. I'm thinking of renting out my dishes for some LDS weddings after we get our house (whenever that would be) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. STILL WANT AND LOVE THOSE PICTURE FRAMES!!!! Mervyns is such a stinker for selling out of them! Great ideas, I might use the Lady and the tramp one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, I agree; I'm still hoping that the manufacturer, Elsa L, would re-release it in another store. If I find them, I'll let you know- after I buy some more, too! :-D

    The Lady and the Tramp one is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

If you like this blog, let me know. If you really like this blog, let me know. The key is let me know. Thanks for peeking!

Niceties first

HELLO AND WELCOME to this blog dedicated to my obsession of tablescapes, and ONLY TABLESCAPES!
That means that whatever I post will be redirected to tablescapes or you will see tablescapes or the dishes and glassware that I used AND wish to use.
I hope you like you what you see; but you can't do that unless you take the tour- the TABLESCAPE TOUR that's on the side bar! I'd also love to take you on my adventures on finding great dinnerwares to display and use while leaving some serious change in your pocket, so stay a while and see all of my great deals!
Wanna know the reason behind the madness, too? Then make sure to read, Why this blog for my philosophy.