Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tabletop Metamorphosis

Hosted by Susan of "Between Naps on the Porch"




You remember the ones above, they are the past Valentine tables I've done but here's a hint of what's to come... What do you think is the mighty, but V-day appropriate CHANGE... I will make with this set?
Target's "Red Solstice" dinnerware set

TABLESCAPING IDEAS: ("Brain" is seeing red...) Tablescape is not always about themes and holidays. Sometimes, all you need is a crisp looking table ready for any guest to arrive and join in.

I apologize for not participating more often this time around. My time is divided into planning how to reduce, reuse and repackage our stuff to ease our pending move. We know we need to move before the new school year starts, so the packing has been commencing. Albeit, slowly, but it's getting done and that's what matters right now.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at your blog! Susan, thanks for being a great host!

9 comments:

  1. I especially love the centerpiece in the first one. Those small red votives are great! I love all the Target china selections and those vivid red one are amazing! Hugs, Lana Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do the most beautiful tablescapes. I can't wait to see what you do for Valentine's. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you, Chandy. Love all the setting esp. the food. Yummy!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chandy!! How nice to hear from you! Oh, I love your pretty table. How have you been! I lost my blogroll a few months back and had lost you! Oh, No!! Now I've found you again.
    Hope all is well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelia, I'll always find you... You're too darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chandy! You are alwyas so clever with your beautiful tablescapes! I LOVE the one in your header...my favorite. You have some great ideas for centerpieces! I hope you are doing well. so nice to hear from you! Happy week!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chandy, Waiting to see what is next in the tablescape dept!!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

If you like this blog, let me know. If you really like this blog, let me know. The key is let me know. Thanks for peeking!

Niceties first

HELLO AND WELCOME to this blog dedicated to my obsession of tablescapes, and ONLY TABLESCAPES!
That means that whatever I post will be redirected to tablescapes or you will see tablescapes or the dishes and glassware that I used AND wish to use.
I hope you like you what you see; but you can't do that unless you take the tour- the TABLESCAPE TOUR that's on the side bar! I'd also love to take you on my adventures on finding great dinnerwares to display and use while leaving some serious change in your pocket, so stay a while and see all of my great deals!
Wanna know the reason behind the madness, too? Then make sure to read, Why this blog for my philosophy.