Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I think this Counts...

Hosted by "A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words"

This is where we were yesterday and my teen saw all the volume of Agatha Christie's titles she's never read. If you've never heard of Half Price Books, they sell each book for 1/2 price off regular retailer price since most copies are bought cheap and or donated to them.
(From The Other Paper dot com)

This is similar to what she saw, a whole shelf of paper backs... She was salivating! LOL
(From Tiny Pic dot com)

Thanks, Diane for hosting and to all, a great big thanks for peeking in! ;-) Have a great Tuesday!

TABLESCAPING IDEA: ("Brain wants a book) You love books, why not incorporate them into your centerpiece? Use them as platforms with the titles facing each person you'll be inviting to create interest and a peek into your genre. To preserve them, either use a secured candleholder or faux floral arrangement.

3 comments:

  1. I wish we have that store here but lucky you for having one. I would get excited too if I was your daughter, LOL.Can I count on you for this Sat's sightseeing and next? I have to post in advance cause we are going away. Thanks....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Chandy...I love finding books at yard sales even...hate to pay for price for them ha ha!! thanks for sharing...may you have a great week my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine and Gloria, thanks! Glad you came by!

    ReplyDelete

If you like this blog, let me know. If you really like this blog, let me know. The key is let me know. Thanks for peeking!

Niceties first

HELLO AND WELCOME to this blog dedicated to my obsession of tablescapes, and ONLY TABLESCAPES!
That means that whatever I post will be redirected to tablescapes or you will see tablescapes or the dishes and glassware that I used AND wish to use.
I hope you like you what you see; but you can't do that unless you take the tour- the TABLESCAPE TOUR that's on the side bar! I'd also love to take you on my adventures on finding great dinnerwares to display and use while leaving some serious change in your pocket, so stay a while and see all of my great deals!
Wanna know the reason behind the madness, too? Then make sure to read, Why this blog for my philosophy.